Auxiliary Fireman (previously)
|Place of work||Throughout Pontypandy Pontypandy Fire Station (previously)|
He is known for his fondness of cricket, his awkward manner and general bad luck streak, but nonetheless exhibits a great devotion to the welfare of others (especially Dilys). From the Series 5 onwards, Trevor is no longer an auxiliary firefighter, but he is still the bus driver and the spark between him and Dilys still holds strong.
- John Alderton (Series 1 - 4)
- John Sparkes (Series 5)
- David Carling (UK; Series 6 - Series 12)
- Colin McFarlane (Series 13 onwards -)
- Mike Pongracz (US; Amazon prime)
- Hair: Grey
- Eyes: Hazel
- Friends: Everyone in Pontypandy
- Catchphrase: "I used to be a boy scout, you know!" (In the CGI series)
Episodes of Trevor Being a Auxiliary Fireman
- Trevor's Training
- Sam's Day Off
- Safe With Sam (Special)
- Spot of Bother
- Rich and Famous
- What Goes Up
- Steele Under Par
In the CGI series it has been stated that he works as a volunteer firefighter.
- He has driven a bus for over 20 years.
- In Series 1, he was often called "Trevor the Bus"
- From Series 1 to Series 4, he was an Auxiliary fireman.
- It is shown in the episode Home From Rome that Trevor can play the accordion.
- He was the first character to appear onscreen in the first episode of Fireman Sam.