|Series 8, Episode 2|
|Air Date|| March 10, 2012 (UK)|
June 3, 2014 (US)
|Previous||Bronwyn's Millionth Customer|
Bronwyn's dad, Gareth Griffiths takes some passengers on a train ride in The Pontypandy Flyer. However Nipper wants Gareth's sandwiches and then he ends up driving the train itself! Meanwhile Elvis tries to fix Station Officer Steele's mug by using some glue, and he and Steele get themselves in a sticky situation.
- Fireman Sam
- Penny Morris
- Elvis Cridlington
- Station Officer Steele
- Gareth Griffiths
- Mrs. Chen
- Dilys Price
- Norman Price
- Mandy Flood
- Helen Flood
- Tom Thomas
- Lily Chen (does not speak)
- This Episode Probably takes place after the events of Water Tower Inferno.
- The sticky situation Elvis and Steele get into is somewhat different than the one Norman Price got into.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Mrs. Chen, her daughter Lily and Gareth Griffiths.
- Ifan Huw Dafydd, the voice of Gareth Griffiths, is credited among the voice cast for the first time.
- Gareth is revealed to be Bronwyn's dad.
- The French title is, "A Driverless Train".