|Place of work||Dilys' Shop (also his home formerly)|
|Family||Dilys Price (mother)|
Auntie Phyllis (Aunt)
Derek Price (cousin)
Uncle Dylan (Uncle)
Norman Stanley Price is a seven year old boy who loves to play practical jokes and skateboarding. Norman usually fails to set appropriate limits on his own behaviour, and has been known to cause mischief and sometimes causes havoc at the fire station and for many of Pontypandy's residents. But there have been rare moments when he is the one not in trouble and even helped to save the day.
He has shown interest in becoming a firefighter himself one day, but he also has said he was going to be a shepherd when he grows up as stated in Sheepdog Trials. He loved strawberries (as stated when vanilla ice-cream was dropped on his head in What Goes Up), but went off them in The Wishing Well after eating too many and feeling sick afterwards. He holds the Gwyneth Book of Records for being rescued fifty-seven times as of Record Breakers.
Norman is a troublemaker who causes trouble around Pontypandy. He often causes emergencies and puts himself in danger. He is far more mischievous and troublesome as of Series 6, as he causes emergencies way more often than he does in Series 1-5.
- According to Rob Lee, Norman’s character was based on Dennis the Menace.
- According to the episodes Model Plane and Spy Games, his middle name is Stanley.
- He is called 'Norbert Puk' in the Dutch dub.
- His first name is Adam in the Hebrew dub.
- It was hinted in Lost In The Caves that Norman is afraid of bats.
- In Brass Band, Norman shows Sam that he owns his Dad's old telescope. This is the only indication of his father, who has never otherwise been mentioned.
- As seen in Cadet Catastrophe, he has a crush on Ellie Phillips.
- In Series 5, he appeared in every episode, even though in some of the episodes, he was not the main focus.
- During Series 1 - 5 and in live stage performances at Bultlins, he was the local paper boy.
- In Jupiter on the Loose, he was the first Non-Firefighter to drive Jupiter or any Fire Vehicle in Pontypandy.
- In the original series, Norman had a knowledge of Chemicals, as he was studying Chemistry (this was shown in Trevor's Boot Sale), and also once owned a Chemistry Set in Chemistry Set.
Episodes Norman drove Jupiter
Episodes Norman drove The Pontypandy Flyer
Episodes Norman drove the Submaster 2000
- John Alderton (UK; Series 1 - 4)
- John Sparkes (UK; Series 5 and Fireman Sam: on Stage)
- Steven Kynman (UK; Series 6 onwards)
- Carter Treneer (US; Series 6 -10)
- Mark Ricci (US; Series 11 onwards)
- Rob Rackstraw (Scriptbooks)
- Hair: Ginger
- Eyes: Blue (formerly green)
- Friends: Everyone in Pontypandy
- First appearance: The Kite