|Place of work||Pontypandy Fire Station|
|Family||Jodie Phillips (sister)|
Ellie Phillips is one of the Pontypandy firefighters. She was introduced in the feature-length special Heroes of the Storm.
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Hazel/Green
- Friends: Everyone in Pontypandy
- Rank: Firefighter
- Crew: Sam, Elvis, Penny, Arnold and Jerry Lee
- Boss: Station Officer Steele
- Superior Officer: Chief Fire Officer Boyce
After completing her training at the Newtown Fire Academy she joined the Pontypandy Fire Service with fellow graduate Arnold McKinley.
Ellie is athletic & competitive & sees the world through the lens of physical challenges (for example: if Sam asks her to shift a pile of hoses she'd be the one trying to do it the fastest), Ellie is full of energy but has the tendency to rush into things and take on too much. Penny can recognise traits in Ellie that she had when she was a young firefighter.
Episodes Ellie drove Venus
- Heroes of the Storm
- Alien Alert
- Monster Mania
- Wrong Turn Dilys
- Night of the Norman
- Blast From the Past
- James and the Giant Pumpkin
Episodes Ellie drove Jupiter
Episodes Ellie drove Phoenix
Episodes Ellie drove Bessie
Episodes Ellie drove Mountain Rescue Ambulance
Episodes Ellie drove Juno
- Harriet Kershaw (UK)
- Christa Clahane (US)
- Ellie is the second female firefighter in the series after Penny.
- Ellie is the only firefighter in the Pontypandy Fire Service to not be rescued in an emergency.
- Ellie and Arnold have been involved with a mountain rescue drill in Alien Alert but haven't been on an actual mountain rescue.
- Ellie didn’t assist on an Ocean Rescue until the series 13 episode "Car Wash Chaos".